March 29, 2007

I Need A Rest !

I feel everything is wrong recently. : (

First, my condition turns into ill-being because I have loose bowels and catch a cold.

The cold brings many abominable symptoms such as the sore throat, runny nose, headaches, and fevers.

Especially, headaches and fevers make me feel dizzy all day.

When I learn something new, I can not realize what I am learning, but get a sensation of giddiness.

The next reason is staying up again and again.

Staying up late is not good to health; in particular, I have had an illness.

Nevertheless, a good deal of reports and assignments need finishing by me, which makes me determine to stay up.

During these days, I know profoundly that my body and sprint have got a limit, so all I have to do is take a rest.

I hope to go to bed before p.m. 11, and it is my only request!

God bless me!

No comments: